EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Exhibit Hall is in the Pacific Grand Ballroom (Halls A-D)
Exhibit Hall Set-Up:
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 – 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Open:
Thursday, June 13, 2019 – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Friday, June 14, 2019 – 7:30 am – 4:15 pm
Tear-Down to follow Friday at 4:15 pm (completed by 6:00 pm)
SHIPPING & LOADING DOCK
Street Location: Park Lane side of the Renaissance Hotel
(Main hotel address is 606 Congress Street, Boston MA, 02210.)
- Identification is needed at the Security Checkpoint before the loading dock area.
- Shipping and Receiving hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm.
The Security department will handle and deliveries received after these hours of operation.
- All boxes must be labeled with:
“YOUR On-Site Contact Name”
WCEES – Endo Ear, Halls A-D, June 12
Box 1 of ##
c/o: Bobbi Hoffman
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
Boxes should arrive NO EARLIER than 3 days prior to the start date of the event. There is limited storage in our shipping and receiving area.
Please direct any questions to regarding exhibiting to Rebecca Darling.
Please note there may be companies soliciting our participants by offering to book their hotel rooms for World Congress on Endoscopic Ear Surgery (WCEES). WCEES has no arrangement with any external organizations and we recommend you book directly with the hotels. Companies who have contacted our participants in the past are:
- Convention Housing Services (CHS)
- Expo Housing Services
- Convention Expo Travel/Canadian Expo Guide
- Exhibition Housing Services
- Global Housing Management (GHM Travel)